14 Dec So You Think It’s Time For A Roof Inspection
What to Expect & How Garabar Can Help
Even the most durable of roofs can obtain some damage right under your nose. Garabar recommends having your roof professionally inspected at least once a year and before and after a major hurricane. South Florida storms are no joke, and even a severe thunderstorm can leave damage behind that you may not realize. If left untreated, you could end up with an entire roof replacement on your hands. Garabar is here to make sure that doesn’t happen to you. We always offer free assessments and continuously serve Palm Beach, Northern Broward County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County.
Don’t know what to expect? Here is a breakdown of what Garabar offers:
1. A full interior roof inspection by going up in the attic to ensure:
- You have proper insulation.
- Your ventilation is working the way it should.
- Your home is free of moisture and mold.
2. A full exterior inspection includes going up on the roof to check wear and tear and advising you on:
- Potential leaks or damage left behind from a leak
- Whether your roof has blistering
- The condition of your roof’s shingles
- Your roof’s ability to withstand impending weather conditions
Making the time for your roof inspection now means that you can potentially discover it before the damage is irreversible if there is an issue. This will ensure that you get the most out of the investment you put in your roof and will not be hit with unexpected problems. Always keep in mind that with the Garabar Guarantee, you can rest easy knowing that your roof is in good hands. Give us a call to schedule your free assessment today at (561) 290-2212.